Pan mixers are specially designed, study in construction and easy to mix Flyash, Lime, Gypsum, Cement, Sand and Coarse aggregates. The concrete mixed in pan mixer improves the quality and strength due to attrition exerted by the pressure of the CI rollers. The quality of mixing is ensured by inner and outer scrappers and CI rollers.
- The roller pressure can be adjusted by compressed springs to suit different coarse & fine aggregate sizes.
- Best quality and tested raw materials are used and hence long life is ensured even at high working rate.
Pan mixer mixes concrete at very low water-cement ratio suitable for producing pavers, blocks, bricks and allied.
- Drive: Electric motor coupled to worm reduction gearbox through 'V' belts.
- Scrappers: the inner and outer scrappers are so designed that one brings the mix materials under the roller and the other takes out. The scrappers are braced with tungsten carbide tips or fully hardened special steel.
- Pan: Pan is protected with wear resisting replaceable bottom plates and the side walls within the zone of the scrappers are provided with renewable and adjustable.
- Rollers: Are made up of special casting fitted with anti-friction bearings and 'O' rings to last long.
- Loading of raw materials: Manual or by skip.
- Unloading of Mix: Bottom discharge through sliding door operated by rack & pinion manually or motorized.
- Raw materials loading skip.
- Discharge door motorized opening and automatic closing.
Electronic weighing load cells for weigh batching of raw materials